A visual representation of the data or information. Infographic is a short and concise way to give information. People tend to remember images more than reading. So, the infographic is one such way to engage people.
These days’ companies are using more of the Infographics, to deliver their information visually and to stand apart in the competition.
1. A faster way of communicating the message.
2. Is attractive and engaging to users.
3. Simplifies the complex information.
4. Displays all your research and findings properly.
5. Brings awareness and boost engagement.
How to make Good Infographic
1. Make infographics using Pie charts and Statistics.
2. Visual content is much engaging.
3. Choose the right topic for infographics and also the Right audience for your infographics.
4. Make your infographic attractive and clear. It should not complex the information.
5. Always show your research properly and add the source on the infographics for the credibility.
6. The text in the infographic, should support the images shown.
7. Make a wireframe of design, before finalising the design. In this, way you understand how to show the information.
8. Choose the right colour and font for your infographic.
9. Use proper heading and sub heading.
How to Drive Traffic
Using Infographic for the information makes you one step ahead of all others. People tend to notice, the colourful infographics more than just the writings.
1. Once your infographic is ready, share it on the page and also add the social media buttons, so that people reading it can share it on their favourite social sites.
2. Add your infographic in the infographic directories. This increases your backlink and brings traffic to your website.
3. If you have a mailing list, you can mail the infographic to your subscribers. It encourages them to visit your website and read the content.
4. Choose relevant hashtags for your infographic posts.